This policy was last modified on March 7, 2019.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you sign into our mobile application with a valid Facebook account. Your basic account information will be collected, which is limited to your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
In the event that you win a prize, you may be asked by our Sponsoring Partner for additional information to deliver your prize such as your mailing address or PayPal address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To contact winners and deliver prizes.
- To contact you about news such as app updates and new games. You may unsubscribe to this list at any time after receiving the first email, or request to unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
- To display the names of winners on Winners Lists, which may be posted on our social media accounts and/or our brand partners' social media accounts or other media. No personal information will be presented in these Winners Lists aside from your name that you input in your App Menu. If you don’t input a name into the App Menu, then your first and last name that is retrieved from your Facebook account will be used.
- To display the names of players on Leaderboards, found at www.consumerbreak.com/leaderboards and linked through the App Menu. No personal information will be presented in these Leaderboards aside from your name that you input in your App Menu. If you don’t input a name into the App Menu, then your first and last name that is retrieved from your Facebook account will be used.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
If you enter any contest using our mobile application, we will deliver your basic contact information that you have saved in-app to the Sponsoring Partner related to the contest. If you win any prize, you will be contacted by the Sponsoring Partner and may have to provide more information for prize delivery. All federal and state taxes are the responsibility of the prize winners.
We do not own, sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any content that is displayed in the mobile application. This content is only displayed within the ConsumerBreak® platform after prior authorization from each participating Sponsoring Partner.
Third party links
Sponsoring Partners may include or offer third party products and/or links in the game on our application. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all available only to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our User Agreement section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://consumerbreak.com/terms.